Blogger Backgrounds

Minggu, 03 Juli 2011

Help me coz I’m doomed for the heart I’ve never really had

The heart which mate to my heart

The heart which ask nothing more than my heart

The heart which accompany me n my days

Help me coz I’m stucked for the love I would never had

The love that I ask a girl to give me

The love that unaccepted by those who I gave my heart to

The love that leaving me even without any chances to show

Help me coz I’m being so lonely for too long

Longing to see u again and having u by my side

Lonely coz I feel like I’m the only unlove person in this world
lonely coz not even a girl stays by my side

Lonely coz this heart still remain empty for many years before

Help me please

Fill this heart

Feel this love, and

Pull my heart into yours.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar