Blogger Backgrounds

Sabtu, 26 Maret 2011

Your Dream Come True, Dear Nyai !

gosh,,,i was just reach my home rite nah,
while on my way here, i met you dear Suchie,,
well, guess what, your dream come true or my dream to meet you again,,, well, that could be yours, but for me, my obsession has been fulfilled, I've been long to see you again, and today, finally i met you
dang, you're still so beautiful,, that smile i missed for, finally bloom again when you see me,,
you know what,, I'm totally happy and this heart beat going faster than usual,, so nice to see you again, yet I'm still longing for you, still got the feeling for you, and even though i don't really know what you got for me, but i know that you're happy to see me, and of course, i will be waiting to see you again !
well' uhm... love you as always !

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar