Blogger Backgrounds

Kamis, 04 Juni 2009

EFFUSION OF HEART #1

AN EFFUSION OF HEART

There are many beautiful things that god create for every people in the world, one of them is love, the thing that only heart can feel, the thing that can’t be accept by logical thinking, but pity that many people doesn’t care and even can’t really feel the love itself.
They said that they can feel, they said that they understand what love is and they also have someone to love, but they never really know about what a love really is.
Did they really feel the love? Can they really sacrifice and patient for the love itself? How can they have a relationship for a while and then finally broken only in a short time? Is it really what love is? They said that they are not well connected to their couple; they said that they are not compatible enough to their couple, so why are they accepting the proposal of love itself? They said that they wanted to try, but can a love be tried? Or can a love to be forced to someone?
I believe that love is exist for me, somewhere in this part of the world, I believe that I can’t forced someone to love me and I really don’t think that I wanted to have a try for love, for me, its better to just let it flow and keeping myself patient until I found the person that really loving me, loving me as I am

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar